- Free application to apply for state and federal grants and loans. Even if you feel you will not qualify for grants, there is a loan in the amount of $3500 for all students, regardless of parent income.
- FAFSA provides for lower interest rate loans for families.
- FAFSA is also the avenue to apply for the Parent Plus Loan.
- All students and parents completing the online FAFSA must apply for a pin number to sign their form electronically.
- Paper forms are no longer available.
FAFSA on the Web Worksheet provides a preview of the questions that you may be asked while completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
FAFSA4caster is a federal aid estimator that you can use before officially applying for aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). FAFSA4caster will provide you with an estimate of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC), which is an index that colleges use to determine what types of student aid you may receive. Using your EFC, FAFSA4caster will determine what types of federal grants, loans, and work-study you might qualify for and will provide you an estimated award amount for each.
The Wisconsin Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (WASFAA) is proud to present College Goal Wisconsin (CGWI). CGWI is an event that assists students and parent(s) with the college financial aid application form known as the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). It will be held on February 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 27, 2016 at various locations across the state. Visit www.Collegegoalwi.Org for more information.
Mapping Your Future is your free resource for career, college, financial aid, and money management information. Our goal is to help individuals achieve life-long success by empowering students, families, and schools with web-based information and services.
NextStepU is a magazine created to assist with career exploration as well as college and financial aid information.
Debt.org provides information to help educate students and parents on important college related financial decisions and to provide them with a wealth of tools and resources. Please explore the links below to narrow your search.